View Profile HAcoreRD

All 412 Movie Reviews

126 w/ Responses

awesome

most Mario movies are unoriginal, you found somthing fresh and made it not suck! Nice job with the smooth animation, and using One of a Kind at the end.

The SS stole our hearts in their farewell

Top notch quality, deserved the front page. The SS maybe dead but wont be forgotten, you guys were newgrounds. The music was good, didn't know the song, but I liked it. Nice job having Wade singing the song too. Please come back next summer.

hot

nice job guys, this made my day. I'll await tommorow's ^^

Not bad, but wasn't as good as #6.

I enjoy the Toof series, before it goes to crap like Foamy, but anyways, this episode wasn't bad, just not exactly as funny. Is there going to be any real story to span across multiple episodes, or are all Toofs going to be skits?

Nice, however. I assume you added (Logo) to encourage Star Syndicate members to submit flashes too?

I work there too

Only overnight. Make a movie on that please. Also good use of the PDT, maybe use the boxcutter next time too?

Inconclusive

It was starting to become something good. i enjoyed the noob ranting, not so much of Chief destroying him, made it seem nearly one sided, also the CT's lack of grenades, flash bangs and weapons besides his USP.

I enjoyed it until Snake got involved. His presence was unessary, this was Halo VS Counter-Strike, not Halo VS CS VS Metalgear. Having him win in the end was stupid and made the movie itself feel like a waste since neither side was victorious.

fucking awesome

original concept and well done. Felt like a game built for the Xbox 360

*sniff Brilliant*

not 1 frame animation and down to the point.

Have my children

So that's how it's done

you missed the "whore yourself out to hot Topic", but I loved it. 5!

Genius

It's odd, I felt/thought exactly as Rupee did, oh wait...most of NG thought that way too. Gj. 5

RupeeClock responds: