HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

finally

worthy watchings on newgrounds.

House fan girls seem that crazy, and House, seems that creepy.

The Orange Flash Box The Orange Flash Box

decent

good animation, too short clips. TF2 was the best scene, though I honestly didn't laugh the whole time....

Arkuni responds:

Too bad, but I think we'll both survive anyway.

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

awesome

looking at anon's army, was shocked to see no South Park refrences there

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

A complete turn around

When I saw Tankmen 1.5 under judgment and saw it wasn't a fake, the first thing I expected to see was a barrage of penis jokes, and unfunny ones at that. I was wrong (thankfully).

This "installment" offered better humor, an actual bit of story, and good animation, a complete turn around from its previous installments.

If future Tankmen flashes are like this, I'll certainly look forward to them.

JohnnyUtah responds:

well...

id say it's most like tankmen 1. 1.5 was a slight departure and 2 was way out there.

but thanks. i think

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

this sucked

Crude anime-ish drawings with LOL plots at Video games and a penis joke. Can i have my 4 minutes back?

Egoraptor responds:

I'm sorry but I am not a wizard.

Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer

meh. nothing that hasn't been said

Animation alone was good, but everything this flash said was already spoken about for years. Heck even South Park and the Simpsons touched on it.

Not original, but good animating atleast.

FFVI - Who Is Gogo? FFVI - Who Is Gogo?

Started off good

Then degenerated into another horrible movie

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

The best movie I seen on NG in ages.

Finally, someone said it as it was. If it wasn't for Mario in the icon box I'd have put my money it'd have been Foamy instead.

Nice job.

The Truth Is The Truth Is

Mr. Mackey

was the only part i laughed at. this is more of a youtube concept.

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

Constructive review

Well, since M-Bot is deleting any reviews like crazy, let's get constructive, before Freedom of Speech is violated.

Overview: This movie is horrible. It's worst than my work in 2001. The spites are crealy Frame by frame, not even traced. Background is unexistant, and there's no story.

There's nothing funny about this movie other than the fact BBS sheep got it on front page. What the author can do to help his future movies is to tween, get a story, trace his sprites, add background, use real sounds, and for god sakes make an original movie.

Go on M-Bot. delete this one too. Remove the truth one review at a time.