OBS Snow Guinea Pig Comic OBS Snow Guinea Pig Comic

awesome

i love guinea pigs

Wade vs The StarSyndicate Wade vs The StarSyndicate

A fun game by the S.S.

This was actualy a good game. while the loner it presses on, the harder it gets, you can see it took me 3 tries to get to Rank 7 :) i like how after you get 10,000 score the BG changes, so I assume at 20,000+ it changes. Gets very hard, but the only strategy i can offer is this:

*Keep your crosshair box closer to Wade. the closer it is, the faster your shots will respond, especially at a different angle. I found a spot where i could make the slightest movement and it changes the spot, this would be around the neck, a nice spot if you need to shoot up and left very fast.

*The stars take about 5 hits each before you hit them off the screen, it's best to spam shots at them so you knock them off the screen. Otherwise it's a number game.

Rhete responds:

Very perceptive, first person to mention that the background changes exactly at 10,000 points :)

No background change at 20,000 though, since its really hard to make it that far. The stars do get even more agressive at that point though

As for the stars health, its random between 4 and 5, so you were right again there

Thanks for the review :)

Boobs, Butt...? Part 2! Boobs, Butt...? Part 2!

another no effort game

It's a pity you don't stick to YAFM, cause games like this really make you look bad.

Graphics: I gave you a one seeing how all of them are just stolen pictures you probably got from google.

Style: I gave you a zero since this has been done too much. Originality, do you have it?

Sound: I heard stuff, the comments were lame, however.

Violence: Zero.

Interactivity: helped increase my headache and was a game.

Humor: Lame children jokes, such as "My blind grandma could have got this right."

Overall: 2

this game was really weak, and boring. I recommend people skip this unless they want to see censored pictures found right off google.

Final Fantasy 4-6 quiz Final Fantasy 4-6 quiz

some wrong facts though

Shinryuu is NOT the strongest boss in FF5. Granted he drops Ragnorak, but can be taken down if you level your party to Master level dragoon. omega is the hardest boss, harder than Neo exdeath.

Otherwise the facts we're pretty on the ball.

hgjkj hgjkj

hot

so many headshots. damn hackers. lol.

SS: Dogfight SS: Dogfight

not bad

Umm, let's see. Shit moves slow (up/down), lazer is slow, in instructions you misspelled "Artifact" and in options you can activate the infinate lazer cheat n such. And cooler ship. Might wanna fix that.

jellyrools responds:

"Shit moves slow (up/down)"
To make it harder duhh

"lazer is slow"
same reason ^

"in instructions you misspelled "Artifact""
OMFG THE INTERNET IT SERIOUS BUSINESS

"you can activate the infinate lazer cheat n such. And cooler ship. Might wanna fix that."

yeah, ok, i'll do that...

WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

that was cool (Carlito reference)

If you do another Raw I want a highlight reel, also see if you can put in Evolution before Orton and Batista walked, i'm sure you can mimic a promo.

As for Smackdown! Definately include Christian and the Peep Show.

nj.

MessiaH responds:

Deffo. Peep show's a synch, and the legends edition will possibly have Piper's Pit.

Defend Your Computer Defend Your Computer

Alot of fun

Made it to level 30. Man, DOS attack did jack crap. level 11 laser didn't do a thing on the bosses, and i died after taking 2 down. still, fun game.

Mario adventure game 2 Mario adventure game 2

wasn't bad

kinda easy and straight forward. The endings were kind of lame though. No credits?

nickcivi responds:

I thought the endings were great (T_lojko made them) and the credits are pretty straight forward, Me and him and nintendo music.

Mario's Time Attack:Remix Mario's Time Attack:Remix

pretty simple

some glitches with spikes, n how they hit me n i wasn't near it, but otherwise is was straight forward, basic n easy.